Rose Acres Guest House
We do have a quaint little chapel where intimate functions eg the renewal of wedding vows can be held.
Rose Acres Guest House is the ideal accommodation choice in Parys (Free State, South Africa). Established in a convenient and quiet setting, this facility has created rare comfort which makes visitors and travelers feel at home while they are away from home. Making it one of the best places to stay whether you are looking for a family or romantic getaway!
Rose Acres guests can find within walking distance the popular O’s Restaurant and across the road from Rose Acres Angelo Pane Vino for the finest pizzas ever. Rose Acres is also within walking distance to antique shops, art galleries as well as other top class restaurants.
We are 300m away from the Vaal River.
Guest may make use of the communal braai area, bring your own firewood. Please arrange with owner for plates, cutlery and braai utensils. Bigger groups need to book in advance, and a fee will be charged for the use of the area. Small functions like birthdays, can be held here with approval of the owner.
We do have a quaint little chapel where intimate functions eg the renewal of wedding vows can be held. Please book in advance and specify your needs.
We have 8 luxury units with a microwave, bar fridge, and electric kettle with tea/coffee facilities.
- Rose Acres Guest House offers 8 luxury units (room only) and not equipped for self-catering. The rooms are fitted with king size beds, en-suite bathrooms (shower only).
- They each offer a microwave, bar fridge, and electric kettle with tea/coffee facilities.
- Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 sleep 2 adults each.
- Room 5 is fitted with a king size bed as well as a single bed, 3 adults or 2 adults and a child will sleep comfortably.
- Please note there are no TV’s in the rooms
- In total Rose Acres sleep 17 guests.
- Secure undercover parking.